SPHControls is looking for a Controls Project Manager, who will be responsible for managing controls installations, startup, testing, commissioning & training.
- Work with Applications Engineer in developing project submittals and installation drawings.
- Order and oversee material delivery.
- Coordinate control system installation with subcontractor and resolve installation challenges.
- Provide System Start-up, checkout and commissioning assistance.
- Provide Owner Training of control system operations and capabilities.
- Proactively evaluate potential problems on the job and initiate action to limit negative outcomes. Convey to the Project Manager any discovered cost impacts or change orders in timely manner.
- Develop and maintain viable relationships with customers, prime contractors, subcontractors and trade personnel.
- Adhere to corporate safety standards with a high degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
- 5 years (minimum) experience in Controls (DDC) market.
- Experience working directly with Mechanical engineers and contractors.
- Experience coordinating subcontractors.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Visio and AutoCAD software
Additional Qualifications Desired:
- Experience with Automated Logic (ALC) or like control system
- BACnet protocol experience
Standard Plumbing Heating Controls is made up of people who work diligently to provide a quality product to our customers. Our professional image and customer service reputation are important to us, but we still find to time to laugh and connect with each other through the workday. The caring, family atmosphere in our company creates a welcoming environment where creative thinking and new ideas are welcomed.