SPHControls is looking for an experienced service technician, who will be responsible for repairs and maintenance on a variety of HVAC equipment.
- Work with customers and maintenance personnel to determine maintenance needs and required repairs.
- Performs assigned work orders according to schedule. Obtains necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
- Fully utilizes technology (routing software, tablets, handhelds, and company vehicles) to drive productivity and continuous improvement for service delivery to our customers.
- Completes other duties as assigned or required.
- Complete assigned work orders in a timely manner and communicate work order status via our Handheld or other designated business process.
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulation, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety. Performs assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance.
- Adhere to corporate safety standards with a high degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
- Licenses and Certifications applicable to the trade in Washington State. Includes but not limited to Federal refrigeration certificate, State electrical license, gas license and a valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Maintain adequate knowledge of and comply with OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and Company safety policies at all times.
- Experience in the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of HVAC systems including building mechanical systems.
Standard Plumbing Heating Controls is made up of people who work diligently to provide a quality product to our customers. Our professional image and customer service reputation are important to us, but we still find to time to laugh and connect with each other through the workday. The caring, family atmosphere in our company creates a welcoming environment where creative thinking and new ideas are welcomed.