SPH Controls is looking for a full time Warehouse/Parts person to work in our Spokane Office.
- Receiving, verifying, processing and documenting incoming freight
- Managing outgoing shipping and handling
- Researching and providing parts for customers as they request
- Deliveries as needed throughout the area to job sites and customers
- Maintaining a clean and functional warehouse
- Misc projects around our facilities as needed
- 1 years (minimum) experience in similar role.
- Understanding of mechanical systems and operations
- Must be able to articulate with good written and oral communications skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Outlook.
Additional Qualifications Desired:
- Experience in the automated controls industry
- Experience working with public entity’s purchasing departments
- Online parts ordering and system management
- Additional duties may be added or changed through time
Standard Plumbing Heating Controls is made up of people who work diligently to provide a quality product to our customers. Our professional image and customer service reputation are important to us, but we still find to time to laugh and connect with each other through the workday. The caring, family atmosphere in our company creates a welcoming environment where creative thinking and new ideas are welcomed.